It's been a million years since I've written in this thing! So much has happened in the last 5 months. I signed up for summer school and took this cool art class which I passed. God totally helped me get the perfect car for me, it took me 4 months but I finally got it and I also got a job at Victoria's Secret which I have been liking a lot as well. I get a ton of good deals on bras and free makeup and perfume :)
I can't wait for this semester to be over. Me and Math 100 have a love hate relationship. So far I have been getting C's on all my tests and I found out today that our teacher is dropping our lowest test grade so maybe I wont take the final, lol. I am passing so far, she told me today I am doing just fine so we will see. Today I got kind of annoyed because this guy in my class was totally cheating off my test. I totally studied my little butt off all weekend and it's not fair that someone just copies off you! UGH!! I feel like I have no life lately, just school and work plus I had two friends come visit me from Spain and we went to Vegas, LA and SF. It was fun but I had a lot of catching up to do at school and it was stressing me out for a while, but I am finally caught up. I think I might be able to pull off all A's and B's this semester and if I do I am going to be so proud of myself! I also have been thinking about majoring in Fashion. Since I'm working at VS now, I thought I would get in touch with some of the big dogs from the company and see if I can go to their headquarters and job shadow people in the industry to see what they do on a day to day basis and see if I like any of it and if it really is something that will interest me in the future. I am learning so much and having a lot of fun at the same time, I am so excited about the future that I can't wait to see what happens. Anyway time for bed gotta be up early for work, no me gusta.
No comments:
Post a Comment