My first blog post. I recently found my old livejournal and decided I wanted to start blogging again. I decided to name this blog World Go ´Round because that is the story of my life. I don´t really know where I will be tomorrow and since I tend to go all over the world, that´s why I went with the title World Go ´Round. I will mostly be writing about my travels around the globe.
I have already traveled to a lot of places in Spain, which is where I´m living at the moment. I have also traveled to London, England in 1/2009, Paris, France in 6/2009 and Rome, Italy in 7/2009. I will have to write a little short blog about each one of those places in the next couple of blogs just to be able to look back on and remember my amazing experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment