Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Next destination

Incredible news! Last Thursday me and some friends got together to plan our next trip. I get a week of vacation at my work so we are planning to travel during these dates November 16-22. We were logged onto Ryanair at 3am and found 2 flights from Alicante at 0€! So we booked them. We leave for Bratislava, Slovakia on November 16th and flight back to Alicante from Munich on November 21. Now all we have to do is get together and plan out where we will sleep and buses or trains will take around those countries. We plan to arrive in Bratislava explore around for the night then take a night bus to Vienna, Austria, stay two days there then head off to Prague, Czech Republic stay there another two days then head off to Munich, Germany walk around the city all afternoon and catch our flight home to Alicante that night. We wanted to try and make it to Budapest, Hungary, but we aren´t going to have enough time. It looks so beautiful though, I hope we can! I checked the weather over in that part of the world and in November it will be about 3ºC or 4ºC, no me gusta :( brrrr. I´m very anxious about this trip, I don´t know what to expect, therefore it will be a great adventure and probably the best trip I have ever taken so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment