So the other day I was watching this cool TV show here in Spain called Callejeros Viajeros, they were in Sidney, Australia. It made me seriously want to move there. It seems like such a relaxed place to live and the weather looks amazing, kind of like the Bay Area weather in California. It gave me a little of London/California vibe. So that night I went to see how I could get a working visa to go there, but it´s really hard! Then I got this crazy idea to just travel the world and work and move around maybe every three months. Could you imagine?? I would learn so much and open my mind to so many new things.
Yesterday, I went over the numbers in Japanese. I remember them from when I learned them back in the day from an old neighbor friend I had in Cupertino. I also learned how to say a few new words. It would be awesome to learn another language besides Spanish and English (which I already know). Let´s see what I can remember from the top of my head right now...
ichi
ni
san
shi ? spelling
go
roku
shichi although you can also say nana, but I learned how to say shichi
hachi
kyu
jyu
then from 20+ you just put words together, for example: jyu ichi would be 11 and so on. Okay that is your lesson for today.
I saw you got some cheap tickets through Ryanair (I wish they were in the US), but have you ever looked at staralliance.com and oneworld.com for their round-the-world fares? You can get a series of tickets that take you around the world. You have to stay a minimum of five to ten days in each location, but you can stay longer if you feel like it. You just have to complete the circut within a year of buying the tickets. It is very cool.
ReplyDeleteWow! That sounds amazing! I would love to travel around the world like that! Thank you for the suggestion, I will look into that :)
ReplyDelete